Thursday, August 23, 2007

My uber cool new look page

For all of you who are wondering how I put together the new look for my page, let me tell you that I had nothing to do with it, other than requesting Grafxgurl to make it for me.

And the glorious results are there for all to see. Isn’t she fantastic? And you know hwat the best part is: she does it for free. So while I sat around watching the iterations, she really put her mind and more importantly her time to it and did this. How super is that? When was the last time someone you dont know do that for you? Makes you beleive in all things bright and beautiful again doesnt it?

You can write to her on:
sweetart2 at gmail dot com
..and get jiggy with your page.

Or you can visit her page given below:
CLICK HERE


I guess when you are passionate about what you do, you don’t mind doing more of it. Which brings me to the question: what is my calling in life? I know its not what I am doing now, because there is no way in hell that I want to do more of it! Its rather unsettling to know that I don’t know what I want… you know what I mean…

But anyway, a HUGE thanks to Grafxgurl for this super sexy page. I love every part of it. And she has also added to the screaming voice in my head that I should evaluate a career change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing transformation! Good to see you back at blogging

Rohini said...

Cool new look, hopefully it will inspire you to write more often (so said the pot to the kettle)...

That Girl said...

youre very welcome!! anytime you wanna do it again gimme a screech!

svety said...

hey shome this is most most amazing...wow....and anyone who knows u will tell u that its about time....

Yashodhara said...

Tag! You're IT!